- For mild and acute wounds,
- Cut and
- Also applicable for sunburn, blisters and insect bites.
Before cleaning the wound with Liquid Clean, remove coarse dirt, blood and other debris with clean water and tweezers. Then spray the wound generously with Liquid Clean from a distance of approx. 10cm to remove other dirt and small particles. The use of the Liquid Clean Spray / Gel should be repeated approximately 5 minutes after first use to achieve wound coverage. According to the latest knowledge, a further treatment should take place after approx. 6 hours.
Disinfection with Liquid Clean Spray protects the wound from pathogens. In addition, the Liquid Clean Gel provides a protective wound layer. Optionally, after the spray has dried, the wound may also be protected with a plaster or sterile wound dressing. Unless otherwise advised by the physician, the patch or sterile dressing should be changed daily.
The active ingredients contained in Liquid Clean not only protect against infections but also support wound healing.
Liquid Clean – can be applied repeatedly, for a limited time. As a rule, treatment once a day is sufficient.
- Do not swallow Liquid Clean in large quantities or allow into the bloodstream, e.g. by accidental injection.
- Do not mix Liquid Clean with other preparations.
- Dressings and incise drapes may be applied after complete drying of Liquid Clean.
- The use of Liquid Clean in mind is to be avoided. In case of accidental eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water
- When using Liquid Clean, a subjective symptom may occasionally appear as a temporary burn.
- Liquid Clean can be heated to body temperature.
- Liquid Clean should not be used after the expiration date. Do not use Liquid Clean after more than 12 months after opening the container, but not beyond the expiry date.
- Keep Liquid Clean out of reach of children.